- The Great American Road Trip — Hiking to the Periodic Spring
- The Great American Road Trip — The Critters of Grand Teton National Park
- The Great American Road Trip — Fall Colors in Grand Teton National Park
- The Great American Road Trip — Hiking in the Grand Tetons
- The Great American Road Trip — The Critters of Yellowstone
Tag Archives: florence
It is that time again….but we have surprisingly few final thoughts on Italy.
If you want to get slightly off the beaten path while in Florence, you could do far worse than visiting the Stibbert Museum.
Even in November, when the rains come and the sun rarely shines, Florence is one of the most beautiful cities we have ever visited. The old quarter is a UNESCO world heritage site and there is just one thing after … Continue reading
If you visit Florence and you like sculpture at all (hell, even if you don’t like sculpture), you must must must see Michelangelo’s David. It is one of the most impressive pieces of art we have ever seen.