- The Great American Road Trip — Hiking to the Periodic Spring
- The Great American Road Trip — The Critters of Grand Teton National Park
- The Great American Road Trip — Fall Colors in Grand Teton National Park
- The Great American Road Trip — Hiking in the Grand Tetons
- The Great American Road Trip — The Critters of Yellowstone
Category Archives: Scotland
As we get ready to make our way to the U.S. for a few days before continuing our journeys in Central America, it is time to wrap up our thoughts regarding the United Kingdom. So, here goes.
So, we spent 10 nights in Scotland. During our last couple of days, we explored Clava Cairn and learned that neither one of us could hear the stones:
So, we have been in Inverness for over 24 hours and there is a serious problem. We haven’t spotted Nessie, we haven’t spotted Jamie Fraser or Claire Randall, and we haven’t even seen a ghost. It isn’t for lack of … Continue reading
Our first few days in the UK were warm and sunny. We couldn’t have asked for better whether. As we drove from Cardiff to the north of Wales, we were treated to the most amazing scenery. At one point, we … Continue reading
Anyone? Well, I will tell you. They are all more impressive before you see them.